Thursday, August 30, 2012

The big change.

So we, the Tribe and I, have been a frettin' about where we are going after the August show.  As I am sure many of you have heard the workshop will be closed for 6+ months for retro-fitting and totally unusable. I was sick about loosing my most wonderful building and started looking, calling, pleading and begging for other usable buildings with character.  And ended up where Bob, John and I were when we first started the market.  Nada.

But I was talking to Linda Marcov about Marburger and she reminded me it is set up in a tent, aha moment.  If it is good enough for Marburger it's good enough.  So I'm talking with tent companies , if any of you have someone you have used in the past for a wedding etc let me know.  We need a 40x80. Why do none of them have a circus tent for us to rent ?  Would love that.

Now I am chatting with Michelle at Mag park to find just the right spot, parking, easy pack in and out and bathrooms.

I can not tell you how excited I am to start this next phase of 2nd Saturdayz.

No comments:

Post a Comment