Monday, September 19, 2011

Signs

So I'm wondering, we always have a big discussion about signage here at 2sat.

Most of the vendors like us to put up signs , we usually put the signs up on friday.   But I contend, and the "experts" that I met with agree, that signs are useless.  And esp. if you are having a event in the middle of a huge city in the middle of a well known park.  I think signage inside the park to be the most valuable.

So the question is, do you need signs to find 2nd Saturdayz?  If you see a sign along side of the road that has an event on it will you just follow the sign and go to the event?  I think that the social media is the new signage.  But wondering what you all think?

1 comment:

  1. Personally... I think you definitely need signs!!! When I do estate sales, I focus advertising on my website, all my emails to potential buyers, estatesales.net, Facebook, Craig's List, and SIGNS!!! I usually have at least 12 A-boards with ESTATE SALE and an arrow... A little different than a show, but the idea of picking up the drive-bys...

    ReplyDelete